Sunday, February 8, 2009

My good buddy Anthony decided to come see me in Peru. He and his little lady (Lisi) will also be living in Chiclayo for a few months.



We went to a karaoke bar and had a great time singing beautiful songs beautifully. The Mommas and the Pappas and The Beatles were among our favorites because Anthony and I harmonize like angels, but we nearly killed ourselves having to listen to a bunch of elevator style music sung in Spanish. Peruanos may know food, but their music really sucks.


Anthony and Inca Kola


Me and Inca Kola


I think I´m so cool.

2 comments:

  1. I think your pretty cool too. That's fun that Tony came to visit. I bet it was good to see a familiar face. Be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO-LY cow! Is that really our little Ant-nee. He's lookin good. I'm a little jealous that he is there enjoying the adventure. - Sue

    ReplyDelete